Here’s what I help my clients do:
- Get clear about what you want to accomplish
- Evaluate your venture concept and implement a sustainable business model
- Develop your leadership qualities and management skills
- Solve problems, eliminate obstacles, and avoid pitfalls
- Overcome fear, procrastination, and self-doubt
- Locate resources, make connections, and build alliances
- Set realistic goals and make effective action plans
- Gain perspective, get feedback, and discover new ideas
- Stay true to your mission and on track with your plans
I work with my clients in three different ways. Working one-on-one with you, I serve as a coach, mentor, advisor, and thinking partner. My approach is a blend of business coaching with mentoring and practical advice. Working with your team, I serve as an advisor and facilitator, helping your team strategize, plan, and stay on track. Serving as a trainer, I deliver workshops on entrepreneurship, marketing, and right livelihood.
I have the skills and experience to help you and your enterprise with:
- Practical visioning, strategy, and planning
- Developing your potential as a leader, manager, and entrepreneur
- Marketing tactics, tools, and skills
- Business models, funding mechanisms, and finding capital
- Product design and development
- Managing projects and people
- Learning attitudes and habits that lead to success
This is a great list of needs that my interns have and I can begin to address.
I would love to work with CJ, myself.